General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Event
of Förster-Technik GmbH for the Smart Calf Rearing Conference; https://smart-calf-rearing.com
§ 1 General, clientele
(1) All offers deliveries and services based on orders of our customers (hereinafter referred to as „Customers“) via our registration site www.smart-calf-rearing.com (hereinafter referred to as the „Registration“) are subject to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Event (hereinafter referred to as „GTCS“). Any conflicting, supplementary or deviating terms and conditions of purchase of the Customer shall not apply unless we have expressly agreed to them in writing in the individual case. The unconditional delivery of goods, performance of services or acceptance of payments by us shall not constitute any acknowledgement of deviating provisions.
(2) Individual agreements made with the Customer in individual cases (including collateral agreements, supplements and amendments) shall in any case take precedence over these GCS. A written contract or our written confirmation shall be authoritative for the content of such agreements.
(3) Legally relevant declarations and notifications to be made to us by the customer after conclusion of the contract (e.g. setting of deadlines, notifications of defects, declaration of withdrawal or reduction) must be made in writing to be effective.
(4) References to the applicability of statutory provisions shall only have clarifying significance. Therefore, even without such clarification, the statutory provisions shall apply unless they are directly amended or expressly excluded in these Terms and Conditions.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) Our offers for the Smart Calf Rearing Conference are non-binding.
(2) By entering a registration on the registration page, the customer makes a binding offer to participate in the relevant event.
(3) We will send the customer a confirmation of receipt of the offer immediately after receipt of the offer, which does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The offer shall only be deemed to have been accepted by us as soon as we declare acceptance on the basis of the invoice issued, as the number of participants for the event is limited.
§ 3 Prices and payment
(1) Unless otherwise agreed in individual cases, the prices displayed on the registration page apply including the statutory German value added tax.
(2) Unless expressly agreed otherwise, we deliver only against prepayment or by credit card. The exact account details for an advance payment transfer to our bank account can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) After entering the personal data and selecting the tariff, the selected ticket will appear with the respective price and the optional Farm Tour on 29.03.2023 for 50,00 Euro. If the Farm Tour is not desired, it can be removed by clicking on the Quantity 1 tab.
§ 4 Withdrawal
(1) With acceptance, the event is bindingly booked. Upon request, participation can be cancelled up to 4 weeks before the start of the event and the purchase price will be refunded. Later than 4 weeks before the start of the event, a refund of the purchase price is no longer possible. A transfer of the participation ticket is possible, but must be coordinated with the organizer up to 1 week before the start of the event at email@example.com.
§ 5 Cancellation of the event
(1) The organizer reserves the right to cancel the event at any time, even at short notice, e.g. due to Corona protective measures. In this case, the purchase price paid for the event will be refunded. Further reimbursements or claims for damages due to the cancellation of the event are excluded.
§ 6 House Rules / Liability
(1) The respective house rules of the event venues LVAV Hofgut Neumühle and ITEM Kaiserslautern must be observed.
(2) Within the scope of the event, the customer shall be liable for any damage caused by him to the furnishings used as a result of improper handling and operation by him.
§ 7 Data protection
(1) We may process and store the data relating to the respective purchase contracts insofar as this is necessary for the execution and processing of the purchase contract and for as long as we are obliged to store this data on the basis of statutory provisions.
(2) We reserve the right to transmit personal data of the customer to credit agencies as far as this is necessary for the purpose of a credit check, provided that the customer expressly agrees to this in the individual case. We will also not otherwise pass on personal customer data to third parties without the customer’s expressly declared consent, except insofar as we are legally obliged to hand it over.
(3) Personal data necessary for the organization of the event will be passed on to our partners of the event. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, the customer agrees that there is a list of participants for the event.
(4) The collection, transmission or other processing of personal data of the customer for purposes other than those specified in this § 7, we are not allowed.
§ 8 Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to these GCS and all legal relationships between us and the customer, to the exclusion of international uniform law, in particular the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
(2) If the customer is a merchant within the meaning of the German Commercial Code, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the exclusive – including international – place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising directly or indirectly from the contractual relationship shall be our registered office in Engen, Federal Republic of Germany. However, we shall also be entitled to bring an action at the customer’s general place of jurisdiction.
§ 9 Miscellaneous
(1) Should any provision of these GCS be or become invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain valid. The statutory provisions shall apply in place of the invalid provisions.
Status: January 2023
78234 Engen, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)7733 9406 0